Spacious Kitchen Remodeling for Your Kennebunk Home
Your kitchen should accommodate your lifestyle, provide adequate space for cooking and storage, and match your personal style. If your kitchen lacks any of these crucial elements—it’s time for a change.
Whether you’re looking for a kitchen makeover or some practical upgrades, our design-build specialists can help you transform the atmosphere of your Kennebunk home with beautiful, functional kitchen remodeling.
Transform Your Kitchen with Auld Building Company
Kitchen remodeling is one of the most valuable remodeling investments you can make. Even small kitchen renovations can yield a significant return on investment.
Auld Building Company specializes in overcoming common kitchen problems, like cramped spaces and dysfunctional layouts, to help homeowners boost the value of their homes with spacious, welcoming kitchens.
Featured Kitchen Remodeling Project
Kitchen Remodeling Services
Is the wall between the kitchen and dining room in your Colonial home inconvenient? Is it challenging to entertain guests in your crowded Cape Cod kitchen?
We get it. Many popular New England-style homes were designed to accommodate past centuries—not the day-to-day demands of your current lifestyle. Instead, modernize your kitchen with stylish renovations, functional features, and valuable entertaining spaces.
Your kitchen should showcase your taste and accommodate your lifestyle—you shouldn’t have to choose one or the other. Implement these ideas to elevate your kitchen’s appearance:
- Breakfast Nook: Gather your family each morning at a cozy, comfortable table situated in a spacious dormer window or quaint corner.
- Fresh Color: Update your entire kitchen with an eye-catching color scheme that’s trendy and attractive.
- Contemporary Countertops: Modernize your kitchen with upscale stone countertops and a complementary luxe tile backsplash.
- Custom Cabinets: Refinish your current cabinets and flooring or upgrade your kitchen with high-end alternatives.
Your kitchen should be practical enough to make cooking a breeze and accessible enough to become the central hub of your Southern Maine home. Create a functional kitchen layout with these modifications:
- Open Floorplan: Remove barriers that separate your kitchen, living room, and dining room to create an immersive, welcoming open concept.
- Spacious Storage: Maximize your limited storage space with practical remodeling solutions.
- Kitchen Island: Install a convenient kitchen island for additional countertop, storage, and seating space.
Extend your kitchen with an outdoor living space to entertain guests.
You can install a full-service outdoor kitchen for additional cooking, serving, or storage space or create a seamless connection between your deck and indoor kitchen with a sliding glass wall.