Upscale Basement Remodeling for Your Kennebunk Home
Are you searching for an effective way to expand your home’s usable space? If so, basement or cellar remodeling may offer the perfect solution for your Kennebunk house.
Whether you’d like us to transform your unfinished cellar into a comfortable living space or build a brand-new underground room from scratch, Auld Building Company can help you boost the value of your home with the luxury basement of your dreams.
You Can Count on Auld Building Company
No matter the size or scale of your basement or cellar remodel, Auld Building Company always brings innovative design-build techniques, luxury designs, and mutual respect to the table to give you superior value and results for your project.
We complete home additions and remodels using our design-build process that we’d be proud to have our own family live in. That’s why we back our work and guarantee your satisfaction with a 12-month labor warranty.
Spacious Cellar Additions and Luxurious Renovations
You may use your basement as a storage space—and it makes sense why. Many Kennebunk area basements lack drywall, paint, lighting, flooring, insulation, plumbing, and other elements necessary to make the space functional, comfortable, and attractive.
If you don’t have a basement, you may already be running short on space in your home. And depending on your backyard’s layout, a home addition may not be an option.
Thankfully, building a new basement or refinishing an existing cellar will solve these problems—and more. Your basement remodel will allow you to:
- Boost your home’s value by increasing your overall square footage.
- Expand your living space with a peaceful, secluded room.
- Create a brand-new addition utilizing the existing area beneath your home.
- Design a luxury space you’ve been dreaming of—but never had the room to build.
Creative Ideas for Your Kennebunk Basement & Cellar Renovation
- Roomy living space or family room
- Private master bedroom suite or additional bedrooms
- Peaceful office for working or studying
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Refreshing swimming pool or jacuzzi tub
- Indoor shooting range
- Luxe wine cellar
- Man cave with beer taps and pool tables
- Spacious basketball court or bowling alley
- Sports car garage or museum to showcase collections
- Cozy movie theater with built-in seating