The Most Efficient and Stress-Free Home Building & Remodeling Process in Kennebunk & Southern Maine
If the idea of your dream home causes excitement but the thought of undergoing a build is a little less inviting, then you’re like most homeowners. But a difficult remodeling process doesn’t need to be a part of your future.
Understanding the Design-Build Process
Our design-build process is exactly what it sounds like—working with a single company that employs both skilled designers and builders to achieve the highest level of craftsmanship in a project.
Having design and construction coordinated by the same builder makes the process simpler, faster, more affordable, and more consistent. You have a single contact for your whole project rather than hiring a designer and then searching for contractor bids (design-bid-build).
Our design and build processes are simple and client-focused.
The Design Process
- We get to know your home and listen to your goals and expectations for the project.
- We draft a design, whether in-house or by working with highly-skilled architects to get it right.
- You review our drawings and note any changes needing to be made.
- Once you are totally satisfied with the designs, we move forward with the build.
The Build Process
- We set a project timeline.
- Together, we order specialty items for your renovation (cabinetry, hardware, flooring, etc).
- We file all necessary building permits with your city/county.
- We complete the actual build for your home, walking you through the progress once a week or month (depending on the project).
- We complete a final walk-through and create a list of any last to-dos.
- We take the time to get the final touches just right so you are completely satisfied.
- Then, you enjoy your home for years!
Let’s Achieve Your Kennebunk Home Addition & Remodeling Dreams
There is no need to stress over your home. At Auld Building Company we have you covered. You don’t have to choose between getting top-tier work or a smooth build process. Our team is ready to provide you with both.
We take the time to answer all of your questions before and throughout the whole process and only consider a project finished once you are completely happy.